Archaic confusing language. Rarely interpreted in context of “well regulated militia”. Says “arms”, not “guns”. Says right to “bear arms”, not “buy guns”. Guns are a product manufactured by profit-making companies. Not a fundamental human right, not like freedom of speech and religion and assembly, which people DO, not BUY. Don’t ban them, but treat guns like any other product with safety issues – regulate them. And get them out of the Constitution.
Chains ….Rollie breaks his chains in the Horse Beatitudes
Search This Blog
- Students marching for gun control 2018-0316
- America’s Contemporary Sin 2018-0221
- Dump the Johnson Amendment? 2017-1129
- New Social Media 2017-1120
- NYTimes: Native American Secrets Lie Buried in Huge Shell Mounds 2017-1024