Government and Corporations - Things to Keep in Mind
Copyright © 2005 Bob Persons
August 11, 2005
- The government is an arm of the people, to be controlled by the
- Corporations are not people. They can be controlled as the
- Elected officials are placed in office by the people, to do
the people's work.
- Corporations are public entities. Stockholders determine the
direction a corporation goes, but the people have ultimate power
to control, when the public's interests are at stake.
- The Commons do not belong to governments or corporations; they
belong to the people, to be administered as the people wish.
- Governments and corporations are not people, but they are composed
of people. People have a natural self-interest, which must be
controlled when expressed in the groups known as governments and
- Existing by the will of the people, governments and corporations
can be dissolved or replaced by the people.
Now: What has gone wrong, that these principles are not followed or even
recognized? Why are the people so docile and accepting of actions
against them by their own creations? Let's find out, educate, and fix.
- Lone Coyote Calls